Advanced Life Support
EMS Station 63
Lehigh County, PA
Ambulance Chief: Jeff Hoffman
** READY TO RESPOND 24/7 **
- Emmaus Ambulance Corps provides ambulance coverage for Emmaus Borough, the eastern portion of Upper Milford Twp., and a portion of Western Salisbury Twp. in Lehigh County, PA.
- The Corps also provides mutual aid response to surrounding areas including: Macungie Borough, Lower Macungie Twp., Upper Saucon Twp., and City of Allentown.
- As of April 1, 2004, the Corps began Advanced Life Support service, allowing the Corps to provide a higher level of patient care via state certified paramedics with advanced cardiac care and trauma care procedures.
- The number of emergency responses in 2004 was 1301. The 2005 call volume was 1607. The 2006 call volume was 1604.
- Our service currently houses 3 ALS equipped ambulances and 1 wheelchair / ambulette transport van.
- Emmaus Ambulance Corps provides 911 coverage 24/7, 365 days per year.
- We are dispatched by Lehigh County 911 Communications Center in Allentown, PA.
Emmaus Ambulance Numbers
EMERGENCY CALLS - 9-1-1
Main Office / Billing - 610-967-5615
Second Office Line - 610-965-0720
Transport Requests - 610-965-4988
EMS Crew Line - 610-965-0721
Fax (crew room, not secure) - 610-966-5236
Fax (billing office, secure) - 610-967-4432
Lehigh County Communications Center Non-Emergency Number: (if no answer at station) - 610-437-5252